Alabama Workers Compensation
We help Alabama business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Alabama Work Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Alabama.
AL Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Alabama.
Alabama Work Comp FormsView and complete AL workers compensation forms and applications.
AL Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Alabama workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Alabama employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Easier to Qualify for Coverage
We offer workers compensation quotes from over 35 insurance carriers selling insurance in AL, making us your best option for lower workers compensation rates, and quotes for tougher work comp class codes in Alabama.
Quote Alabama Workers Compensation With Us
2019 Rates are Decreasing in Alabama
If you have not shopped your coverage in a while, now is a great time to take advantage of better prices for workers compensation insurance in Alabama. There's a good chance your business will qualify for better rates from one of our insurance markets.
Need Help With Alabama Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our AL Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Alabama. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Alabama
2019 Alabama Coverage Requirements
- Companies with more than four full or part-time employees are required to purchase workers compensation insurance. All construction related businesses are required to purchase coverage regardless of the number of employees.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are not required to cover themselves on workers compensation, but they can elect to be covered. A Notice of Election (Form WC1415) form must be filed with he state and insurance company.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded using Form WC14/15.
- Companies with five or more full or part-time employees are required to purchase workers compensation insurance.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a payroll amount of $45,000 for rating purposes. (As of 03/01/2019)
- Officers and LLC Members who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $44,200 and a maximum payroll of $182,000 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (As of 03/01/2019)