Contractor Workers Compensation
We help artisan contractors find lower workers comp rates on their coverage.
Find out if your construction business qualifies for one of our Target Contractor Programs.
It's getting harder and harder to find affordable workers compensation insurance quotes for artisan contractors and construction companies. Rates have increased over 25% for many related classification codes in most states. That's why we've partnered with several of our insurance companies to create lower cost programs for most types of artisan contractors. Buy coverage with us and save.
Have an Agent Contact Me
Workers Comp Insurance for Contractors
Industry Class Codes Included in our Contractor Programs
- Class Codes
- Brief Business Description of Operations we Cover
- Electricians: Electrical wiring within buildings. Broad classification for most types of electrical contractors.
- Plumbing. This code applies to most types of plumbing operations and includes the installation, removal, and repair of equipment that is used to move water and gas. It also includes boiler work and beer drawing equipment.
- HVAC contractors: Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. Applies to the installation and servicing of all types of HVAC equipment. This class typically includes all related HVAC employees and contemplates wiring, cleaning, adjusting, plumbing, and sheet metal work when performed by HVAC contractors.
- Concrete construction: Concrete or cement work- floors, driveways, yards, and sidewalks. This code is used for any type of ground paving other than streets and roads. It does include curb and gutter work.
- Painting. This class applies to most painting contractors engaged in painting various things including residential houses and commercial structures. It includes both interior and exterior walls.
- Finish carpenters. This code is intended for contractors who specialize in interior carpentry finish such as paneling, wood floors, staircases, cabinets, interior doors, and counters. No rough carpentry such as framing is included under this class code.
- Construction: Permanent yard. This class is a common addition to many contractor operations. It applies to permanent locations or shops maintained by contractors for storage and equipment maintenance. This code is intended only for dedicated shop employees.
- Other related program codes that may apply to our artisan contractor comp programs include: 5478- carpet and vinyl floor installation, 5348- tile installers, 5102- door and window installers, and 5108- overhead door installation.
- Many states have specific exceptions to artisan contractor classifications. Contact our Specialists for detailed rules about your state and class code.
All States except ND, OH, WA, and WY
Pay As You Go Coverage
A Rated Insurance Carriers
New Contractors Accepted
Deductible Plan Options
Lapses in Coverage Accepted
Best Workers Comp Rates
Lines of Coverage
We offer exclusive access to the most affordable workers comp prices for most artisan contractors. We also complete coverage solutions including general liability, commercial auto, and tool coverage as well. Start a construction quote today.
Our Top Carriers for Contractors Insurance Coverage
We offer affordable package programs for target construction risks in all states.
Door and Window Installation
Getting Work Comp Quotes
We offer additional coverage options from many of our other insurance carriers depending on your state, business type, and claims history. Give us a call today to learn more about our contractor programs. And to see if your business qualifies for better priced coverage on workman's compensation.