Hawaii Workers Compensation
We help Hawaii business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Hawaii Work Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Hawaii.
HI Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Hawaii.
Hawaii Work Comp FormsView and complete HI workers compensation forms and applications.
HI Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Hawaii workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Hawaii employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Get the best deals fast.
At Workers Compensation Shop.com we know that employers want insurance quotes fast and easy. We've taken the guesswork out of our quoting process by developing predesigned programs for various industries. This allows us to quote you the best rates quick and easy.
Quote Hawaii Workers Compensation With Us
Rates on Workers' Compensation Insurance are exactly the national average in Hawaii. Still many employers pay more than they have to for workers comp coverage. Let us help you take advantage of all the cost saving programs your business qualifies for.
Need Help With Hawaii Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our HI Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Hawaii. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Hawaii
2019 Hawaii Coverage Requirements
- Companies who employ one or more employees, full-time or part-time, permanent or temporary, are required to provide Workers' Compensation Coverage for their employees.
- Sole-Proprietors, Partners, Corporate Officers and LLC Members are excluded from coverage, but can elect to be covered.
- Excluded employment includes voluntary or unpaid workers for a religious, charitable, educational or nonprofit organization.
- Exclusions apply for certain twenty-five percent stockholders; all fifty percent stockholders; and real estate salespersons and brokers paid solely on commission.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a payroll amount of $45,900 for rating purposes (As of 1/1/2019).
- Officers and LLC Members who are included in coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $900 per week ($46,800 Annual) and a maximum of $3,500 per week ($182,000 Annual) (Accurate as of 1/1/2019, last updated by the state on 3/1/2019).