Kansas Workers Compensation
We help Kansas business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Kansas Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about work comp programs available in Kansas.
KS Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers comp rates and class codes for KS.
Kansas Workers Comp FormsView and complete KS workers comp forms and applications.
KS Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Kansas work comp insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Kansas employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Find the right coverage for you.
At Workers Compensation Shop.com we help Kansas business owner's find the best deal on their workers comp coverage. Whether you are looking for Pay as You Go Coverage or an installment plan, we can help you find great rates
Quote Kansas Workers Compensation With Us
Rates on Workers' Compensation Insurance in Kansas are 17 percent cheaper than the national average. Even though employers in Kansas enjoy great rates, many businesses are not taking advantage of all the cost savings options. At Workers Compensation Shop.com we offer flexible payment plans and many other programs like Pay As You Go coverage.
Need Help With Kansas Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our KS Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly classified and you find the very best coverage at the lowest rates available.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Kansas. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Kansas
2019 Kansas Coverage Requirements
- All employers in the state of Kansas are required to purchase workers compensation insurance.
- Sole-Proprietors, Partners and LLC Members are excluded from coverage, but may elect to be covered.
- Corporate Officers are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded.
- Corporate officers with less than a 10% ownership position in their company are treated as regular employees, and must be included for coverage. Corporate officers with a 10% or greater ownership position in the company can elect to exclude themselves from coverage.
- Family members who are not true owners of the company or who do not meet the 10% ownership test for corporations must be included in the coverage. They cannot elect to be excluded.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors, Partners and LLC members who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a payroll amount of $44,700 for rating purposes. (As of 01/01/2019)
- Corporate Officers who are included in coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $850 per week ($44,200 Annual) and a maximum weekly payroll of $3,400 ($176,800 Annual )for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (As of 01/01/2019)