Minnesota Workers Compensation
We help Minnesota business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Minnesota Workers' Compensation ProgramsLearn about Workers Comp programs available in Minnesota.
MN Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Minnesota.
Minnesota Workers' Compensation FormsView and complete MN workers comp forms and applications.
MN Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Minnesota workers' compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Minnesota employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
More Options and More Quotes.
With 35+ carriers to quote your work comp coverage, chances are we've got the lowest rates for your business. We can find the most complete coverage at the lowest rates for most MN industries. Ask about our exclusive programs.
Quote Minnesota Workers Compensation With Us
Workers Comp Rates in Minnesota are competitive with the national averages and they have stayed fairly steady for the past five years. It is still crucial for businesses to shop their Workers Compensation Policy in order to find the most comprehensive coverage and the best rates in the industry. Call today to speak with one of our work comp experts today at 888-611-7467.
Need Help With Minnesota Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our Minnesota Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your exact and best workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered and that you find coverage at the very best price.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Minnesota. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Minnesota
2019 Minnesota Coverage Requirements
- In the state of Minnesota all employers are required to carry Workers' Compensation Insurance.
- Sole Proprietors, Partners and Corporate officers are excluded from coverage, but may elect to be included.
- LLC Members are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded. LLC members have some exclusions for managers and members of their family.
- An Executive who owns 25% or more of stock of a closely held corporation is excluded if total hours of payroll is less than 22,880. They may elect to be covered.
- Other exclusions apply to Family Farm Operations, Casual Employees and household workers.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- For Sole Proprietors, Partners, Corporate Officers and LLC Members wishing to be included for coverage, they must be included at an annual wage of no less than $56,004 and no more than $224,016 (As of 1/1/2019).