New York Workers Compensation
We help New York business owners find lower cost workers' compensation coverage.
New York Workers Comp ProgramsLearn more about our workers compensation programs available in New York.
NY Workers' Compensation RatesGet information about state work comp rates and class codes for New York.
New York Workers Comp FormsView and complete NY work comp forms and applications.
NY Workers' Compensation InformationFind more information about New York workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or PayGo Programs
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow New York business owners to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Smaller Installment Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance carriers to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Coverage for Tough Class Codes
We offer workers compensation quotes from over 35 insurance carriers writing insurance in NY, making us your best option for lower workers compensation rates, and quotes for tougher work comp class codes in New York.
Quote New York Workers Compensation With Us
2019 Rates Rising in New York
New York state is currently in the top five most expensive states with regard to the average cost of workers compensation insurance. The cost of coverage in the state varies significantly between insurance companies so employers are advised to shop several carriers.
Need Help With New York Class Codes?
New York utilizes its own private programs for administering workers comp rating and does not utilize NCCI. Let our NY workers compensation Specialists help you determine your correct class codes before your buy coverage. We'll help ensure your business is properly covered.
Fast Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have dozens of carriers offering workers comp quotes in New York. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lower rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Buy Workers Comp Insurance in New York
2019 New York Coverage Requirements
- Sole-proprietors with no employees are not required to carry coverage. They are required to provide coverage if 1 or more employee, but they are automatically excluded for coverage unless the elect coverage. If a policy is purchased when by a sole-proprietor with no employees, they will be automatically included unless the exclude themselves with the proper form.
- Partners and LLC Members with no employees are not required by law to purchase coverage. Partners are automatically excluded from coverage once they have employees; however, they may elect to include themselves under coverage. Partners who have not employees but choose to cover themselves are automatically included unless the elect to exclude.
- Corporate Officers with one additional owner or less and no employees are excluded from mandatory coverage, but may elect coverage. If more than two Officers, all must be included in coverage. Officers of companies with employees are automatically included for coverage, but may elect to exclude themselves if eligible.
2019 Payroll Requirements for NY Owners
- Sole-Proprietors included on workers compensation coverage must use a minimum payroll amount of $35,100 and a maximum payroll amount of $106,600 for rating purposes. (Accurate as of 3/1/2019 last updated by the state on 10/01/2018)
- Partners and LLC must be included at a minimum of $35,100 and a maximum of $106,600 (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last changed by NY state on 10/1/2018).
- Corporate officers who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $37,700 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. Corporate Officers in the state of New York have several exclusions depending upon industry and how the business is structured. It is best to check with an agent or the New York Compensation Insurance Rating Board (As of 10/01/2018. Accurate as of 03/01/2019).