South Carolina Workers Compensation
We show South Carolina employers how to save money on workers' compensation coverage.
South Carolina Workers' Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Comp programs available in South Carolina.
SC Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers' compensation rates and class codes for South Carolina.
South Carolina Workers Comp FormsView and complete SC workers comp forms and applications.
SC Workers' Compensation InformationFind more information about South Carolina workers' compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow South Carolina employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Fast and Easy Service.
At Workers Compensation Shop.com, we strive to make buying Workers Comp Insurance fast and easy. We have a custom built process designed to match your business with insurance providers who are the perfect match for your industry.
Quote South Carolina Workers Compensation
South Carolina Rates
Rates in South Carolina are a little higher than the national average. This makes it immensely important to take advantage of all the programs and discounts available to your business. Our specialists know the ins and outs of workers compensation insurance. Start a quote online and one of our agents will get back to you within 24 hours with many options to serve your needs.
Need Help With South Carolina Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our SC Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. Call today and one of our specialists will help make sure your business is properly covered at the lowest rates available.
Online Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in South Carolina. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Apply for Workers Comp Insurance in South Carolina
2019 South Carolina Coverage Rules
- Companies with more than four full or part-time employees are required to purchase workers compensation insurance.
- Sole Proprietors, Partners and LLC Members are excluded from coverage, but are able to elect to be included.
- Corporate Officers are included but may elect to be exempt using the South Carolina Corporate Officer Rejection Form.
- Some exceptions exist for certain industries. Agriculture and railroad employees, railway express companies and their employees, and employers who had a total annual payroll of less than $3,000.00 the previous year.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole Proprietors, Partners and LLC Members wishing to be included must enter payroll of $42,000.00 per year for premium calculation purposes (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 4/1/2018).
- Corporate Officers who elect to be included in coverage must be listed at a minimum of $20,800.00 and a maximum of $166,400.00 per year for premium calculation purposes. (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 4/1/2018).