Montana Workers Compensation
We help Montana business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Montana Work Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Montana.
MT Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Montana.
Montana Work Comp FormsView and complete MT workers compensation forms and applications.
MT Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Montana workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Montana employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
More Options and More Quotes
With over 35 top rated insurance carriers to quote your work comp coverage, chances are we've got the lowest rates for your business. We often find the most complete coverage at the lowest rates. Ask about our exclusive MT programs.
Quote Montana Workers Compensation With Us
In Montana, rates for workers compensation coverage are more expensive than the national average. Nineteen percent higher as of 2018. This makes it very important that businesses take advantage of every option they have to get the best value for their business. We will shop for you.
Need Help With Montana Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our MT Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Montana. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Montana
2019 Montana Coverage Requirements
- All companies who employ one or more full or part-time employees must purchase workers compensation insurance.
- Sole-Proprietors, Partners and LLC Members are excluded from coverage, but they can elect to be covered.
- Corporate Officers are automatically excluded for coverage if they do not receive pay for their work, or engages primarily in household work, or owns 20% or more of the company. Additional exemptions apply to certain family members related to an Officer.
- Many exemptions are allowed in the state of Montana. It is important for you to consult with an industry professional or with the Montana Department of Labor and Industry to determine if your business is required to carry workers comp coverage.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a annual payroll amount minimum of $10,800 and a maximum of $61,880. (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 7/1/2018).
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members who are included for coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $200 per week ($10,400 Annual) and a maximum payroll of $1,190 per week ($61,800 Annual) (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 7/1/2018).