Louisiana Workers Compensation
We help Louisiana business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Louisiana Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about work comp programs available in LA.
LA Workers' Compensation RatesFind your businesses workers comp rates and class codes for the state of Louisiana.
Louisiana Workers Comp FormsView and complete LA workers compensation forms and applications.
LA Workers' Compensation InformationFind more information about Louisiana workers comp insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Louisiana employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
#1 Agency in Louisiana
It is our goal to be the #1 national agency in Louisiana for Workers Comp Coverage. We partner with over 35 insurance companies eager to quote your policy. Because of our large network, we are confident we can find you the lowest rates.
Quote Louisiana Workers Compensation With Us
In 2018, Louisiana Workers Comp Rates were 20% higher than the national average. Don't get stuck paying too much for you Workers' Compensation Insurance. Let us shop for rates amongst our network of more than 35 Workers Compensation Providers in the state of Louisiana.
Need Help With Louisiana Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our LA Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Louisiana. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Louisiana
2019 Louisiana Coverage Requirements
- All employers are required to carry Workers' Compensation Insurance in Louisiana with a few exclusions.
- Sole Proprietors, Partners, Corporate Officers, and LLC Members are all included in coverage, but have the opportunity to elect to be excluded.
- LLC Members can elect to be exempt if the member owns 10% or more interest in the company.
- Employers who are hiring musicians and performers who are rendering services related to a performance contract are not required to carry workers' compensation coverage.
- Employees covered by the Federal Employer's Liability Act, the Longshoremen's and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act and the Jones Act are exempt from coverage.
- Uncompensated officers and members of boards of directors of select non-profit organizations are exempt from coverage.
- Any person performing services relating to the exploration, development, production, or transportation of minerals is exempt from coverage.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole Proprietors and Partners who are included for coverage must do so at a payroll of $46,100 (As of 5/1/2019).
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members who are included for coverage must use a payroll of no less than $900 ($46,800 Annual) and no more than $2,600 ($140,400 Annual) per week (As of 5/1/2019).