Wyoming Workers Compensation
We help Wyoming companies find workerscompensation coverage in other states.
Wyoming Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Wyoming.
WY Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Wyoming.
Wyoming Workers Comp FormsView and complete WY workers compensation forms and applications.
WY Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Wyoming workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
The state of Wyoming first passed workers compensation rules and regulations in 1915. It is one of the four remaining monopolistic states in the country. This means workers' compensation insurance can only be purchased from the Wyoming State Fund. If you are a Wyoming employer or business owner working in the state of Wyoming you will need to contact the Wyoming Workers' Safety and Compensation Division in order to purchase workers compensation coverage:
Although Workers Compensation Shop.com is not able to help Wyoming employers find coverage in the state of Wyoming since its a monopolistic state, we often help Wyoming companies purchase other states' workers comp coverage. If you are a Wyoming employer doing business outside of the state, or you have employees who live outside of Wyoming, please contact one of our National Workers Comp Specialists at 888-611-7467 to find affordable a workers compensation quotes for other states.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Wyoming is a Monopolistic State
Wyoming Work Comp Rates
Wyoming employers are required to register with the Division of Employer Services before starting a business in the state. All rates in the state are listed per individual classification code. Classifications will be determined by Employer Services after the registration has been completed.
Help With Wyoming Class Codes?
Wyoming state has the fewest number of class codes of all states in the U.S. as all classifications are based on the North American Industry Classification (NAIC) System. Wyoming is unique in that coverage is either required, optional, or the employer must check with the Division depending on which codes are assigned.
Fast Other State Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. Ask about our out-of-state coverage options.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Wyoming. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchase Multi-State Workers Comp Insurance
2019 Wyoming Coverage Requirements
- Wyoming requires all employers and business owner to register with the Employer Services in Wyoming. Employers with any employees are typically required to have coverage.
- Sole-proprietors and Partners are excluded from coverage in Wyoming. They may elect coverage in writing using an Affidavit of Coverage provided by the Division of Employer Services.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are automatically excluded in coverage, but they may elect to be included by signing an affidavit provided by the Division..
- All employers are required to have coverage unless the state determines coverage is optional.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a the average statewide wage table established by Employer Services. (2019: $3891.17 per month).
- Officers and LLC Members who are included must the average statewide wage table established by Employer Services. (2019: $3891.17 per month).