Texas Workers Compensation
We help Texas business owners find affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Texas Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Texas.
TX Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Texas.
Texas Workers Comp FormsView and complete TX workers compensation forms and applications.
TX Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Texas workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Texas employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Be a Texas Subscriber
The benefits of subscribing to Texas workers comp coverage include predictable costs for insurance and fewer forms to complete. Why take a chance on paying a serious claims when you can have peace of mind with affordable coverage.
Quote Texas Workers Compensation With Us
Exclusive Texas Work Comp Programs
We specialize in workers compensation insurance. That's why we've been able to develop target programs for employers designed to make it easy to find the lowest rates available for your Texas business. Qualify for a more affordable insurance program today.
Need Help With Texas Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our TX Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Texas. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
Applying for Workers Comp Insurance in Texas
2019 Texas Coverage Rules
- Texas is the only state that does not require employers to purchase workers compensation. Companies that purchase coverage are called Subscribers and companies that do not purchase coverage are Non-Subscribers. Non-Subscribers are still responsible for paying benefits.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are automatically included on workers compensation, but they can elect to be excluded.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded by completing a Rejection of Coverage Form.
- Texas requires that all businesses involved in projects for government entities carry workers compensation insurance.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on a workers compensation policy must use a flat payroll amount of $61,000 for rating purposes. Each year the amount owner amount changes based on state averages. (Accurate as of 03/1/2019)
- Corporate officers and LLC Members who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum annual payroll of $7,800 and a maximum payroll of $62,400 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last state change on 10/01/2018)