Virginia Workers Compensation
We help Virginia business owners purchase affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Virginia Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Virginia.
VA Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Virginia.
Virginia Workers Comp FormsView and complete VA workers compensation forms and applications.
VA Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Virginia workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Virginia employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
National Insurance Agency
We're a national insurance agency with more carriers and a stronger focus on workers compensation insurance than other Virginia bases agencies. You get the power of more leverage and more quote options when you decide to quote with us.
Quote Virginia Workers Compensation With Us
Exclusive Workers' Comp Programs
Our highly targeted workers compensation insurance programs help business owners get the very best coverage from insurance carriers with the greatest appetite for their insurance business. Find out how are programs help save employers time and money in Virginia.
Need Help With Virginia Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our VA Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Fast Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Virginia. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Applying for Workers Comp Insurance in Virginia
2019 Virginia Coverage Rules
- Businesses with 3 or more full-time or part-time employees are required to purchase workers compensation insurance. Companies with less than 3 employees can still be liable for the cost of a claim if workers' comp is not purchased.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are automatically excluded for coverage, but they can elect to be covered.
- Corporate Officers are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be partially excluded by rejecting accident coverage. A Notice of Rejection form must be filed with the carrier and the Insurance Commission. Unpaid Officers are not considered employees.
- LLC Members are considered owners and are not automatically covered on a workers comp policy. They are able to elect coverage on the Acord 130 form. Manager of LLC are treated the same as Officers.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a minimum annual payroll amount of $56,300 for rating purposes. (As of 4/1/2019)
- Officers and LLC Members who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum annual payroll of $28,600 and a maximum payroll of $114,400 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (As of 4/1/2019)