Mississippi Workers Compensation
We help Mississippi business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Mississippi Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Mississippi.
MS Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Mississippi.
Mississippi Workers Comp FormsView and complete MS workers compensation forms and applications.
MS Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Mississippi workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Mississippi employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
#1 Agency in Mississippi
It is our goal to be the #1 agency in MS for Work Comp. We partner with more than 35 insurance companies who want to quote your policy. Because of our large network, we are confident we can find you the absolute lowest rates.
Quote Mississippi Workers Compensation With Us
Workers Comp Rates in Mississippi are much cheaper than the national average, but they have risen in recent years. As of 2018 they rates are 15 percent lower, but that rate is up 6 percent since 2016. Don't pay too much for your coverage. Now is the time to make sure your businesses is getting the absolute best value for your workers comp coverage needs.
Need Help With Mississippi Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our Mississippi Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your most accurate and beneficial workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered and you find the very best deal on insurance.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Mississippi. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Mississippi
2019 Mississippi Coverage Requirements
- All employers with 5 or more employees regularly employed are required to provide workers' compensation coverage. If the employer has less than 5 regular employees workers comp is not required but can be provided voluntarily by the employer.
- Sole Proprietors, Partners and LLC Members are excluded from coverage, but can elect to be included for coverage.
- Corporate Officers are included for coverage, but may elect to be excluded if they if they own 15% or more of the company's stock.
- Independent Contractors are excluded from coverage although special protection is given to employees of subcontractors.
- The Workers' Compensation Law does not apply to federal employees or certain transportation and maritime employments covered by federal compensation laws.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole Proprietors and Partners who are included for coverage must do so at an annual wage of $38,000 (As of 3/1/2019).
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members who are included for coverage must do so at a salary of no less than $39,000 per year and no more than $$124,800 (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 3/1/2019).