Colorado Workers Compensation
We help Colorado Employers find affordable Workers Comp Rates.
CO Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers' Compensation programs available in Colorado.
Colorado Work Comp RatesFind your state workers comp rates and class codes for CO.
CO Workers Comp FormsView and complete Colorado workers comp forms and applications.
Colorado Work Comp InformationFind more information about CO workers comp insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Colorado employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Colorado Work Comp Specialists
We're a national insurance agency, but we provide heavily in CO. This is because we offer over a dozen insurance providers who specialize in Workers' Compensation Insurance in CO. These providers are eager to quote your Workers Comp Policy.
Quote Colorado Workers Compensation With Us
As of 2019 rates in Colorado were 15% lower than the national average. Still many employers do not take advantage of all the money saving options available. At Workers Compensation Shop.com, we partner with more than a 35 insurance companies. This allow our agents to shop your work comp policy and get you the absolute best coverage at rock bottom prices.
Need Help With Colorado Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our CO Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered and protected from audits.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Colorado. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Colorado
2019 Colorado Coverage Requirements
- All employers in Colorado are required to carry workers compensation coverage with only a few exceptions.
- Sole Proprietors and Partners are excluded from coverage, but may elect to be included.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are included for coverage but may elect to be exempt if they own at least 10% of the stock or membership interest.
- Employers are exempt from carrying workers compensation coverage if they have employees performing certain casual maintenance or repair work for under $2,000.00 per calendar year.
- An employer is not required to carry workers' compensation coverage for work done by a licensed real estate agent working on commission or for independent contractors who perform specific for hire transportation jobs.
- An employer is not required to carry workers' compensation coverage for any person who volunteers time or services for a ski area operator.
- Federal and Railroad employees are covered under federal workers' compensation laws.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- If Sole Proprietors, Partners, Corporate Officers or LLC Members are included for Workers Compensation Coverage they must be included with a payroll rating of $56,500 per year as of 1/1/2019. Corporate Officers owning at least 10% of company stock can opt out of coverage.