Connecticut Workers' Compensation
We help Connecticut business owners buy more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Connecticut Workers' Compensation ProgramsLearn about Workers Comp Programs for CT through Workers Compensation Shop.com
CT Workers Comp RatesFind Connecticut workers compensation rates and class codes in Connecticut.
Connecticut Workers' Compensation FormsView and complete CT workers comp forms and applications.
CT Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Connecticut workers' compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Connecticut employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Connecticut Comp Specialists
We're a national agency who offer dozens of insurance companies that specialize in workers compensation. These companies want your business and we have the knowledge to get you the best rates on your coverage. Start a quote today.
Quote Connecticut Workers Compensation With Us
Connecticut has the second most expensive rates in the country for Workers' Compensation Insurance. The rates are 55% higher than the national average. We work with more than 30 insurance providers who help us find you the most complete coverage at the best rates in the industry. We also offer flexible payment options that help Connecticut business owners get workers comp coverage on their terms.
Need Help With Connecticut Class Codes?
Start a Fast and Easy quote online. It only takes minutes.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our CT Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
Don't pay too much for your workers compensation coverage. Call one of our Workers' Compensation Specialist at 888-611-7467.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Connecticut
2019 Connecticut Coverage Requirements
- In the state of Connecticut it is a requirement for every business who employs workers to carry Workers Comp Coverage.
- Sole Proprietors are excluded from coverage, but they may elect to be included.
- Partners and Corporate Officers are included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded.
- LLC members who contain only one member are considered excluded but they may elect to be included. Members of a multi-member LLC are included unless they elect to be excluded.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole Proprietors and Partners who include themselves for workers compensation coverage must use a salary $67,500 for Workers Comp reporting purposes as of 3/1/2019.
- LLC Members and Corporate Officers who include themselves under coverage for workers compensation coverage must use a minimum of $1,300 per week ($67,600) or a maximum of $2,600 per week ($135,200) as of 3/1/2019.