Oklahoma Workers Compensation
We help Oklahoma business owners buy affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Oklahoma Work Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Oklahoma.
OK Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers comp rates and class codes for Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Work Comp FormsView and complete OK workers compensation forms and applications.
OK Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Oklahoma workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Oklahoma employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Easy Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Tough Class Codes
We've partnered with over 25 workers' compensation insurance companies with a broad range of industry appetites to help make sure we have underwriters ready and willing to quote coverage for almost every classification code.
Get Quotes on Oklahoma Workers Compensation
Oklahoma Rates for 2019
Insurance rates in Oklahoma have been on a steady incline over the past few years as a lot of carriers continue to increase insurance rates each year. Oklahoma employers may benefit when the shop their workers' compensation rates with multiple insurance providers in 2019.
Need Help With Oklahoma Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our OK Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Oklahoma. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchase Workers Comp Insurance in Oklahoma
2019 Oklahoma Coverage Information
- Employers with one or more full-time or part-time employees are required to carry workers compensation insurance in OK.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are excluded for workers compensation by default, but they can elect to be covered on a policy.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are also automatically excluded for work comp coverage, but they may elect to be included. Owners of either a corporation or LLC must own at least 10% for the exclusion to apply.
- There are no exceptions numeric exceptions for employers in Oklahoma. All employees are required to be covered under workers compensation insurance.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors, Partners and LLC Members who include themselves on workers comp coverage must use a minimum payroll amount of $45,100 for rating purposes. (As of 01/01/2019)
- Officers who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $44,200 and a maximum payroll annual amount of $182,000 for the purpose of rating work comp insurance premium. (As of 01/01/2019)