Workers Comp for Professionals
Find more affordable workers compensation for doctors, attorneys, dentists, accountants, and more.
Learn more about our Target Programs for Business Professionals.
Business professionals represent a significant part of the U.S. economy and millions of firms. We've made it easier and faster than ever to get fast workers compensation quotes with exceptional pricing. We've worked with our top carriers to build Select Target Programs for professionals such as doctors, accountants, attorneys, consultants, and more. Find out just how easy it is to get better coverage for less money with a quick quote today.
Have an Agent Contact Me
Workers Comp for Business Professionals
Industry Classes Included in our Professional Programs
- Class Codes
- Brief Description of our Target Professional Programs
- Doctor's Office and Physicians. The standard class used to quote coverage for a typical doctor's office. Includes physical therapists.
- Attorneys and Law Firms. This classification applies to all employees of a law firm including attorneys, clerical, messengers, and couriers.
- Accountants and Auditors. Standard national class code for most accountants and auditors. This class contemplates additional driving exposure from a standard clerical class code (8810)
- Banks and Financial Institutions. This NCCI classification is applicable to all employees working for a bank or similar financial service institution.
- Professional Sales Persons. This is a very broad code that applies to most types of professional businesses with outside sales people that are not otherwise classified within a specific class code.
- Office and Clerical. This is the most common class code used and potentially applies to professional office staff who do not travel as part of their job. This code is often an additional class code on many workers compensation policies due to its broad nature.
- Academic Professionals. The standard classification used for teachers and professional staff associated with schools, colleges, and other learning institutions.
- Many states have specific rules and codes for various professional services. Contact one of our Specialist for details about your state and class codes.
Our Top Carriers for Professional Insurance Coverage
Getting Comp Quotes
We offer additional carrier programs from some of our other insurance companies depending on your state, nature of business, and prior claims. Give us a call today to learn more about our work comp programs. See if your business qualifies for lower cost coverage on workman's comp today.