Assisted Living Work Comp Insurance
We've developed affordable insurance programs for home health, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
See if your business qualifies for one of our Target HealthCare Programs.
If you've spent much time looking for health services workers compensation, you've probably realized that there are not many carriers actively quoting this industry. Our agency specializes in home healthcare and assisted living workers comp insurance because we understand how tough it can be to find reasonable coverage options. And we have several Pay As You Go options available to help improve cash flow and reduce audit exposure.
Have an Agent Contact Me
Assisted Living Workers Comp Insurance
Industry Classes Included in Our Health Care/Assisted Living Programs
- Class Codes
- Brief Business Description of Operations we Cover
- Home Healthcare Workers- All Employees. This class code is applicable in most states and applies to healthcare services provided in the home of individual patients. Employees included in this coverage could be administering medications, providing therapies, counseling, monitoring, etc. The code includes nurses, aides, therapists, and social workers.
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities- All Employees. This classification includes professional employees and non-professional employees except standard exceptions of clerical, sales, and drivers. Terms used to describe these facilities include nursing homes, convalescent homes, homes for aged, and rest homes. This code is broad with regard to the level of care provided and typically these facilities do not employ resident physicians.
- Health Care Employees at Retirement Living Centers. This code applies to employees of retirement communities who provide medical, nursing, or personal care to residents. Resident living centers may be referred to as retirement communities and congregate living facilities and the differ from nursing homes with regard to providing a "home" environment as opposed to an "institutional" environment.
- Applicable in all states except CA, MA, NJ, NY, TX. Applies to food service employees only who work at a retirement living center if food service is not independently operated. The class could include cooks, busboys, bartenders, cashiers, hosts, servers, and managers.
- Applies to all states except CA, NJ, NY, and TX. Applies to all employees of a retirement living center that are non health or food related. May include housekeeping, transportation, guards, groundskeepers, etc.
- California exception code. Applies to home healthcare medical professional providing service in residents homes.
- This classification code is for all employees associated with a group home. Group homes include foster homes, halfway houses, providing rehab services, supportive living homes for individuals who are emotionally or physically challenged, shelters, and detention centers. This code does not include homes for convicts or detox for alcohol or narcotics.
- There are state special codes in DE, PA, MI, NJ, NY, TX, and CA. Contact us for more details and correct class code applications.s
All States except ND, OH, WA, and WY
Assisted Care Highlights
Pay As You Go Coverage
A Rated Insurance Carriers
New Businesses Accepted
Deductible Plan Options
Lapses in Coverage Accepted
Other Insurance Lines
Ask us about our other lines of business coverage for home health and nursing homes including Liability and Property coverage with Lloyds, Philadelphia and other affordable markets. Save up to 15% over your current premium.
Our Top Carriers for Home Health and Assisted Living
Markel Company is a great carrier for home health, retirement homes and gropup homes. They have a broad appetite and Pay As You Go coverage.
Assisted Living Facility
Social Service Organizations
We offer additional quote options from some of our other insurance companies depending on your state, nature of business, and claims experience. Give us a call today to learn more about our programs. And to see if your business qualifies for lower cost coverage on workmans comp.