Arkansas Workers Compensation
We help Arkansas employers find moreaffordable workers' compensation coverage.
Arkansas Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Arkansas.
AR Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state work comp rates and class codes for Arkansas.
Arkansas Workers Comp FormsView and complete AR workers' compensation forms and applications.
AR Workers' Compensation InformationFind more information about Arkansas work comp insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Arkansas employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Free No-risk Quotes
Give us 10-15 minutes and we'll get to work finding your very best deal on work comp coverage. We work with some of the lowest priced workers compensation insurance carriers doing business in Arkansas.
Quote Arkansas Workers Compensation With Us
Rates on Workers' Compensation Coverage in Arkansas are some of the cheapest in the nation. On average they are 42% cheaper than the rest of the country, making it the third cheapest state in the country to purchase work comp. Still many businesses are not taking full advantage of all the programs available to help them save on their work comp coverage.
Need Help With Arkansas Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our AR Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Arkansas. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Arkansas
2019 Arkansas Coverage Requirements
- Most employers with 3 or more employees are required to have workers' compensation coverage in the state of Arkansas.
- Sole Proprietors, Partners, Corporate Officers and LLC Members are all included in coverage, but may elect to be exempt.
- Exclusion forms in the state of Arkansas are company specific. It is important that you check with your insurance company to ensure you are filling out the correct form if electing to exclude yourself.
- When an Arkansas worker is working temporarily in another state, workers comp coverage for that worker is governed by the provisions found in Arkansas statutes. Not all states allow benefits to be transferred back to the primary state. Reciprocity governs coverage for a worker from another state who is working temporarily in Arkansas.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole proprietors, Partners and LLC members if included for coverage must do so at a payroll amount of $41,000 (Last changed by the state on 08/01/2018).
- Corporate Officers who are included for coverage must do so at a payroll minimum of $41,600 and a payroll maximum of $166,400 (Accurate as of 8/1/2018, last changed by the state on 01/01/2018).