Janitorial Workers Compensation
Find your lowest workers comp and GL insurance rates for janitorial services.
See if your business qualifies for one of our Target Janitorial Programs.
Workers compensation and other lines of insurance can be difficult to obtain and afford for many janitorial service companies. That's why we've partnered with select insurance carriers to offer turn-key solutions for these types of businesses. Wether you specialize in residential or commercial cleaning, Our agency has programs available for workers comp, liability insurance, and more.
Have an Agent Contact Me
Workers Comp Insurance for Janitorial Contractors
Industry Classes Included in our Janitorial Programs
- Class Codes
- Brief Business Description of Cleaning Operations we Cover
- Janitorial services by contractors- No window cleaning above ground level. This class is applicable to insureds that provide janitorial services to others. This includes keeping homes and buildings clean via routing dusting, mopping, vacuuming, waxing, polishing floors, trash removal, sanitizing, and general cleaning duties. Minor maintenance may also be included when performed in conjuntion with cleaning services including light bulb replacement and cleaning carpets.
- Janitorial services by contractors- Includes window cleaning above ground level. This class is similar in most aspects to class code 9014, however, it specifically inldudes the inside and outside cleaning of windows above ground.
- Janetorial services by contractor- California only. This is a state special class code and applies to to similar operations indicated above.
- Residential cleaning services. This classification is applicable to businesses that provide residential cleaning services inside of a customer's residence. Cleaning services should be internal in nature and may include tasks such as dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and sanitizing. Typical workers would inlclude house cleaners, cooks, laundry workers, maids, butlers, and nannies.
- There are a few state exceptions for these class codes. Please contact our Workers Comp Specialists for details on your state's rules.
All States except ND, OH, WA, and WY
Pay As You Go Coverage
A Rated Insurance Carriers
New Businesses Accepted
Deductible Plan Options
Lapses in Coverage Accepted
The Best GL Coverage
Ask about our low cost General Liability Program for Janitorial Services with USLI.
Our Top Carriers for Home Health and Assisted Living
Hartford's package program provides all lines of coverage for janitoral services in a single policy.
Janitorial Class Categories
Getting Janitorial Quotes
We have access to the best prices on residential cleaning insurance and commercial cleaning in most states. Many of our carriers offer competitive rates on liability and commercial package coverage specifically designed for janitorial services. Get workers comp quotes today and start saving on your insurance.