Massachusetts Workers Compensation
We help Massachusetts employers find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Massachusetts Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Massachusetts.
MA Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Workers Comp FormsView and complete MA workers compensation forms and applications.
MA Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Massachusetts workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Massachusetts employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Easier to Qualify for Quotes
With stricter insurance underwriting guidelines for many workers' compensation codes in Massachusetts, other agencies can't offer special industry target programs that help save business owners time and money.
Quote Massachusetts Workers' Comp With Us
Get More Credits and Discounts
At Workers Compensation Shop.com we're experts at underwriting workers compensation insurance and negotiating better deals with insurance companies. We've built a national reputation for getting the job done when it come to shopping for the best prices for coverage.
Need Help With Massachusetts Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our MA Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Massachusetts. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Massachusetts
2019 Massachusetts Coverage Requirements
- Companies with one or more employees are required to buy workers' compensation insurance. Even companies who employ only family members are still required to have coverage.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are excluded from coverage, but they can elect to be covered on the policy Acord form.
- Corporate Officers are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded using Massachusetts Affidavit of Exemption for Certain Officers (Form 153).
- LLC Members are not required to carry coverage on themselves in Massachusetts. They may choose to cover themselves on a policy by including members on the Acord 130 Application.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors, LLC Members and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a minimum payroll amount of $50,400 for rating purposes. (As of 10/1/2018- Accurate as of 03/01/2019)
- Corporate officers who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $11,440 and a maximum of $57,200 for the purpose of rating workers compensation insurance premium. (Accurate as of 1/1/2019)