Vermont Workers Compensation
We help Vermont business owners find affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Vermont Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Vermont.
VT Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers comp rates and class codes for VT.
Vermont Workers Comp FormsView and complete VT workers compensation forms and applications.
VT Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Vermont workmen's compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Vermont employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Workers Comp in Vermont
With a very limited selection of carriers actively writing business in Vermont, it's important for employers to find the best deal. At Workers Compensation Shop.com all we do is workers comp. We know how to find the lowest rates for your coverage.
Shop Vermont Workers Compensation With Us
Vermont Work Comp Rates
Rates on Workers' Comp are much more expensive than the national average and they are on the rise. As of 2018 rates in Vermont are 25 percent higher than the rest of the country. Because VT rates are so high, it's important for businesses to take advantage of all the cost-saving programs and credits available to their business.
Need Help With Vermont Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our VT Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you purchase a work comp policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered and that you find the lowest insurance rates for your industry.
Quick Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Vermont. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Vermont
2019 Vermont Coverage Rules
- In the state of Vermont every employer who hires one or more employees must carry workers' compensation coverage.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are excluded from coverage, but may elect to be exempt.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use an annual payroll amount of $44,400 for rating purposes (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 4/1/2018).
- Officers and LLC Members who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $850 per week ($44,200 Annual) and a maximum payroll of 3,400 per week ($176,800 Annual) for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last changed by the state on 4/1/2017)