Georgia Workers Compensation
We help Georgia business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Georgia Work Comp ProgramsLearn about our top selling workers comp programs available in Georgia.
GA Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Georgia.
Georgia Work Comp FormsView and complete GA workers compensation forms, guides, and applications.
GA Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Georgia workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Georgia employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
More Options and More Quotes
With over 35 top rated insurance companies to quote your comp coverage, chances are we've got the lowest rates for almost every workers compensation class code in Georgia. Ask about our exclusive GA programs.
Quote Georgia Workers Compensation With Us
Get a Free Consultation on Coverage
We understand that workers compensation can be confusing and even frustrating for employers. Policy pricing can be significantly different from one insurance company to the next. That's why we offer free advice and phone consultations for Georgia business owners. Call now: 888-611-7467.
Need Help With Georgia Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our GA Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Georgia. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Buying Workers Comp Insurance in Georgia
2019 Georgia Coverage Requirements
- Companies with three or more regular full-time or part-time employees are required to purchase workers comp insurance in GA. Exempt Officers and LLC members still count as employees for this purpose.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are automatically excluded for coverage, but they may elect to be included. A Notice of Election or Rejection, (Form WC-10),must be filed with the insurance company.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded using Form WC-10. A maximum of 5 Officers or Members can elect to be exempt from coverage.
- Contractors are generally held liable for the coverage of the employees of any subcontractor who is uninsured.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners included on a workers comp policy must use a minimum payroll amount of $52,800 for rating purposes. (As of 03/01/2019)
- Officers and LLC Members who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $52,000 and a maximum payroll of $213,200 for the purpose of rating premium. (As of 03/01/2019)