Arizona Workers Compensation
We help Arizona business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Arizona Work Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Arizona.
AZ Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Arizona.
Arizona Work Comp FormsView and complete AZ workers compensation forms and applications.
AZ Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Arizona workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
No Deposits or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Arizona employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Free, No-Risk Quotes
Give us 10-15 minutes and we'll get to work finding your very best deal on workers compensation coverage. We work with some of the lowest priced workers compensation insurance carriers doing business in Arizona.
Quote Arizona Workers Compensation With Us
Arizona Workers Comp Specialists
We've been specializing in workers comp insurance coverage since 2005. Our licensed insurance agents are employed by our national insurance agency and undergo continuous training on state insurance rules, our insurance carriers, and programs we've created to save employers money.
Need Help With Arizona Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our AZ Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Arizona. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Arizona
2019 Arizona Coverage Requirements
- Companies with one or more full or part-time employees are required to purchase workers compensation insurance in Arizona
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are automatically excluded but they can elect to be covered on the Acord 130 Form.
- Corporate Officers are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded on the Acord 130 Form.
- LLC Members with one or more employees are required to carry workers comp coverage. The state Dept. of Insurance is not clear as to whether or not LLC members are treated as employees.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a payroll amount of $31,200 for rating purposes. (As of 01/01/2019).
- Corporate Officers who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $57,200 and a maximum of $228,800 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (As of 01/01/2018)