Illinois Workers Compensation
We help Illinois business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Illinois Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Illinois.
IL Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Illinois.
Illinois Workers Comp FormsView and complete IL workers compensation forms and applications.
IL Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Illinois workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Illinois employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special payment terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible options like equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Real Insurance Agents
At Workers Compensation Shop.com, we know how to get the best price on your next workers compensation quote. We're a real agency that specializes in helping business owners buy the most affordable coverage for their companies.
Quote Illinois Workers Compensation With Us
Exclusive Illinois Work Comp Programs
We're always working with our insurance carriers to develop programs designed to make it more efficient and affordable to get the right coverage at the best possible price. Our workers comp specialization and annual premium volumes help save you more money for coverage.
Need Help With Illinois Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our Illinois Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering workers comp in Illinois. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Illinois
2019 Illinois Coverage Requirements
- Illinois requires that all employers with one or more, full-time or part-time, employees to carry workers compensation insurance.
- Sole-Proprietors, Partners, and LLC Members are excluded from coverage and are not required to cover themselves for workers compensation. They may elect to be included for coverage on a policy.
- Corporate Officers are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be exempt on the policy.
- Owners of high risk companies, such as contractors and truckers, are automatically included on all workers compensation polices regardless of entity type, but may elect to opt out of coverage.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners in IL
- Sole-Proprietors, Partners and LLC Members who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a minimum payroll amount of $57,700 for rating purposes. (As of 01/01/2019)
- Officers who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $57,200 and a maximum payroll of $228,800 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (As of 01/01/2019)