Washington DC Workers Comp
We help Washington DC employers buy more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Washington DC Work Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Washington DC.
DC Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers comp rates and class codes for Washington DC.
Washington DC Workers Comp FormsView and complete DC workers compensation forms and applications.
DC Workers' Compensation InformationFind more information about Washington DC work comp insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Washington DC employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Fast and easy quotes
Work Comp is all we do at Workers Compensation Shop.com. We've been helping DC employer's purchase affordable coverage since 2005 and we've made the process fast and simple. Get up to 12 DC worker comp quotes when you shop comp with our agency.
Get Quotes for Washington DC Workers Compensation
Washington DC Rates
Rates on Workers Compensation Insurance are 30 percent cheaper in the District of Columbia compared to the national average. Still many employers do not get the full value out of their policy. At Workers Compensation Shop.com we have flexible payment options and industry specific programs to help you get even more benefits out of your workers comp policy.
Need Help With Washington DC Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our DC Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Fast Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Washington DC. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Apply for Workers Comp Insurance in Washington DC
2018 Washington DC Coverage Requirements
- In the District of Columbia all employers are required to carry workers' compensation insurance.
- Sole Proprietors and Partners are included under coverage if they meet the definition of an employee. Otherwise they are excluded. They can elect coverage.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are automatically included in coverage, but may elect to be exempt.
2018 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a payroll amount of $76,300 for rating purposes (Accurate as of 8/1/2018, last changed by the District on 11/1/2017.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members who are included in coverage must do so at a minimum weekly payroll of $1,450 and a maximum weekly payroll of $5,900 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium (Accurate as of 8/1/2018, last changed by the District on 11/1/2015).