Pennsylvania Workers Compensation
We help Pennsylvania Employers find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Pennsylvania Work Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Pennsylvania.
PA Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Work Comp FormsView and complete PA workers comp forms and applications.
PA Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Pennsylvania workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Pennsylvania employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Better Payment Plans
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Tougher Class Codes
With stricter underwriting guidelines for workers compensation insurance in Pennsylvania, many agencies can't offer our special programs designed to help save business owners time and money on coverage.
Quote Pennsylvania Workers Compensation With Us
Workers Comp Expertise
A lot of agencies can write a workers' compensation policy, but very few of them understand how to write coverage most effectively and negotiate the lowest possible rates with their insurance carriers. We've focused on work comp coverage to ensure our in-house are able to help.
Need Help With Pennsylvania Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our PA Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Fast Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Pennsylvania. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Apply for Workers Comp Insurance in Pennsylvania
2019 Pennsylvania Coverage Rules
- Most employers are required to purchase workers comp in Pennsylvania if they have any employees at all. Business Entities that operate with no employee are generally able to exclude coverage on themselves.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are automatically excluded from coverage on a policy. They may elect to be included on a policy.
- Corporate Officers are automatically included on coverage, but they may elect to be exempt or excluded.
- Limited Liability Company Members are excluded for coverage on a workers compensation policy. Any employees must be covered in the same manner as any other entity type.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a minimum payroll amount of $53,300 and a maximum amount of 132,600 for rating purposes. (effective 04/01/2019, accurate as of 03/01/2019)
- Officers who are not excluded from coverage must also utilize a minimum payroll of $53,300 and a maximum of $132,600 for the purpose of rating workers' comp premium. (As of 04/01/2019). LLC Members have not been addressed by the State of PA.