Tennessee Workers Compensation
We help Tennessee business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Tennessee Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Tennessee.
TN Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Tennessee.
Tennessee Workers Comp FormsView and complete TN workers compensation forms and applications.
TN Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Tennessee workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
No Deposit and Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Tennessee employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Flexible Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
With stricter underwriting guidelines for workers compensation insurance in Tennessee, a lot of other agencies can't offer many of our special programs designed to help business owners save money on premium.
Quote Tennessee Workers Compensation With Us
Best Tennessee Work Comp Agency
At Workers Compensation Shop.com, we've been helping Tennessee employers find lower workers' comp rates since 2005. We've already helped thousands of TN businesses find a better deal. Start your next workers compensation insurance quote with us today.
Need Help With Tennessee Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our TN Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Free Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Tennessee. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Tennessee
2019 Tennessee Coverage Rules
- All employers with five or more full-time or part-time employees are required to buy workers compensation insurance coverage. All construction related businesses are required to purchase coverage when they hire their first employee.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are automatically excluded on a workers compensation policy, but they can elect to be included. A Notice of Election (Form I-4) form must be filed with the state and insurance company.
- Corporate Officers are automatically included in work comp coverage, but they may elect to be excluded using (Form I-6).
- LLC Members are treated the same for workers compensation insurance as Partners.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves under workers compensation coverage must use a minimum annual payroll amount of $48,300 for rating purposes. (As of 03/01/2019)
- Officers and LLC Members who are not excluded from coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $49,400 and a maximum payroll of $192,400 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (As of 03/01/2019)
- Owners in the construction industry are required to utilize a minimum payroll amount of $23,400 and a maximum amount of $71,000 for premium calculations. (As of 03/01/2019)