Nebraska Workers Compensation
We help Nebraska business owners find a better deal on workers' compensation coverage.
Nebraska Work Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Nebraska.
NE Workers Comp RatesFind your state workers compensation rates and class codes for Nebraska.
Nebraska Work Comp FormsView and complete NE workers compensation forms and applications.
NE Workers Comp InformationFind more information about Nebraska workers compensation insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Nebraska employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Easier to qualify for Coverage
We offer workers compensation quotes from more than a dozen insurance carriers in NE. This makes us your best option for lower workers compensation rates, and quotes for tougher work comp class codes in Nebraska.
Quote Nebraska Workers Compensation With Us
Find Lower Nebraska Rates
Workers' Compensation Rates in Nebraska are slightly less than the national average, but they have risen some in the last five years. As of 2018 rates were 4% lower than the national average, but they have increased 5% since 2016. Don't pay too much for your coverage.
Need Help With Nebraska Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our NE Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Nebraska. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchase Workers Comp Insurance in Nebraska
2019 Nebraska Coverage Requirements
- All employers who employ one or more employees must carry workers' compensation coverage in the state of Nebraska.
- Sole Proprietors, Partners and LLC Members are excluded from coverage, but may elect to be included.
- To be included for coverage sole proprietors and partners must file a written election with the insurer for whom workers' compensation is obtained in order to be included in coverage.
- Corporate Officers are included for coverage, but may elect to be exempt if certain requirements are met.
- Corporate Officers who own more than 25 percent of the common stock are not considered employees and do not have to be included for coverage.
- Corporate Officers of a non-profit who are compensated $1,000.00 or less are not considered employees and may be excluded from coverage.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole Proprietors and Partners who are included for coverage must do so at a payroll rate of $43,200 (As of 2/1/2019).
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members who are included for coverage must do so at a rate of no less than $850 per week ($44,200 Annual) and no more than $3,300 per week ($171,600 Annual) (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 2/1/2019).