Delaware Workers Compensation
We help Delaware business owners buy more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Delaware Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Delaware.
DE Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state workers comp rates and class codes for Delaware.
Delaware Workers Comp FormsView and complete DE workers compensation forms and applications.
DE Workers' Compensation InformationFind more information about Delaware workers comp insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Delaware employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
DE Work Comp Online
We've been helping Delaware employers buy workmen's compensation since 2005. We've already helped hundreds of DE employers save money on insurance. Let us quote your businesses coverage.
Quote Delaware Workers Compensation With Us
Rates on Workers' Compensation Insurance in the state of Delaware are high and they have been rising in recent years. Delaware work comp rates are 25 percent higher than the national average, which makes it the 9th most expensive state in the country to find coverage. Don't pay too much for your policy.
Need Help With Delaware Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our DE Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Delaware. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Delaware
2019 Delaware Coverage Requirements
- All employers in the state of Delaware are required by state law to carry work comp insurance.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are excluded from coverage, but they may elect to be included.
- Corporate Officers and LLC Members are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded.
- Overtime pay is not deducted from payroll for the purposes of workers compensation purposes.
- Some exceptions to the workers' compensation requirement exist. These exceptions include agricultural workers and household workers who earn $750 or less in any three month period.
- Corporations are allowed to exclude up to 8 officers from coverage if they are stockholders. LLC's may exclude up to 4 executive officers.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole Proprietors, Partners, Corporate Officers and LLC Members if included in coverage must do so at a payroll of no less than $1,070.00 per week ($55,640 Annual) and no more than $2,700 per week ($140,400 Annual) (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 12/1/2018).