Kentucky Workers Compensation
We help Kentucky business owners find themost affordable workers' comp coverage.
Kentucky Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Kentucky.
KY Workers' Compensation RatesFind your state work comp rates and class codes for Kentucky.
Kentucky Workers Comp FormsView and complete KY workers' compensation forms and applications.
KY Workers' Compensation InformationFind more information about Kentucky work comp insurance.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go worker compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Kentucky employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
More Options and More Quotes
With over 35 top rated insurance carriers to quote your work comp coverage, chances are we've got the best rates in the state. We can find the most complete coverage at the lowest rates around for most work comp class code in Kentucky.
Quote Kentucky Workers Compensation With Us
In Kentucky, rates on Workers Comp Insurance are very good. They are 18 percent better than the national average as of 2018. Still there are many ways to save on your coverage. At Workers Compensation Shop.com we have several different programs designed to help you get the most out of your work comp coverage.
Need Help With Kentucky Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our KY Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before you buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Kentucky. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Purchasing Workers Comp Insurance in Kentucky
2019 Kentucky Coverage Requirements
- All Kentucky Employers are required to carry Workers' Compensation Insurance with only a few exceptions.
- Sole Proprietors and Partners are excluded from coverage, but can elect to be included.
- Corporate Officers are automatically included in coverage, but they may elect to be excluded.
- LLC Members are excluded from coverage, but qualified members may elect to be included. To be a qualified member one must participate in the decision making process and the profit and losses of the company.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole Proprietors, Partners and LLC members who elect to be included for coverage must do so at a payroll of $44,200 (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 10/1/2018).
- Corporate Officers who are included in coverage must utilize a minimum payroll of $850 per week ($44,100 Annual) and a maximum payroll of $3,400 per week ($176,800 Annual) (Accurate as of 3/1/2019, last updated by the state on 10/1/2018).