Workers Comp for Wood Products
Get workers compensation quotes for wood products manufacturing.
Learn More About Our Wood Products Workers Comp Insurance Programs.
Wood products manufacturing can often be difficult to insure. Many related businesses find themselves buying coverage from their State Fund at higher rates than necessary. Workers Compensation Shop has partnered with some of our insurance companies to develop workers comp programs designed specifically for wood products manufacturers, distributors, and retailers. Give us a call to find out if your business qualifies..
Have an Agent Contact Me
Workers Compensation for Wood Products
Industry Classes Included in our Wooden Products Programs
- Class Codes
- Brief Business Description of Operations we Cover
- Sawmill operations.
- Veneer manufacturing.
- Planing and molding mills.
- Furniture stock manufacturing.
- Pallet Manufacturing.
- Mobile home or wooden trailer manufacturing.
- Carpentry- Shop. Includes trusses and assembled millwork
- Woodenware manufacturing.
- Furniture manufacturing and cabinet shop assembled by hand.
- Wood furniture manufacturing and cabinet shop.
- Veneer products manufacturing with and without veneer manufacturing. Includes class code 2916.
- Lumberyards- retail and wholesale.
Top Carriers for Wood Products Insurance Coverage
Midwestern Insurance offers an exclusive program for wood products manufacturers with excellent rates.
Synergy Coverage Solutions
Synergy provides creative options and will offer premium credits and discounts to qualifies risks.
Getting Comp Quotes
We offer workers comp and additional lines of coverage from some of our other insurance companies depending on your state, nature of business, and payroll. Give us a call today to learn more about our wood programs. See if your business qualifies for lower cost coverage on workmans comp.