Missouri Workers Compensation
We help Missouri business owners find more affordable workers' compensation coverage.
Missouri Workers Comp ProgramsLearn about Workers Compensation Shop.com programs available in Missouri.
Missouri Workers Comp RatesFind state workers' compensation rates and class codes for Missouri.
Missouri Workers Comp FormsView and complete MO workers compensation forms and applications.
MO Workers Comp InformationGet more information about Missouri workers compensation coverage.
Get Started Here !
$O Deposit or Minimum Down
We've developed Pay As You Go workers' compensation programs that reduce or eliminate premium deposits and allow Missouri employers to report and pay premium based on actual payroll wages. Reduce your audit risk.
Lower Monthly Payments
We've negotiated special terms with many of our insurance partners to offer more flexible payment options like 12 equal installments plans and monthly reporting programs to help improve cash flow for our business owners.
Easier to Qualify for Coverage
We offer workers compensation quotes from over 35 insurance carriers selling insurance in MO, making us your best option for lower workers compensation rates, and coverage for tougher work comp class codes in Missouri.
Quote Missouri Workers Compensation With Us
2019 Rates Expected to Decrease in Missouri
According to the MO Department of Insurance, work comp rates for most class codes are expected to decrease approximately 2.9% this year. Its more important to shop workers compensation coverage when insurance rates are decreasing because a lot of carriers work harder to win new business.
Need Help With Missouri Class Codes?
Insurance rates vary significantly between NCCI classification codes. Let our MO Workers Compensation Specialists help you determine your correct workers compensation class codes before your buy a policy. We'll help make sure your business is properly covered.
Faster Workers Comp Quotes
We make the process of getting workers compensation quotes fast and easy. We know your time is valuable. That's why we work harder to streamline the quote process, compare your rates and coverages, and present your best options as quickly as possible. We often have your insurance quotes ready in less than 24 hours.
Shop Over 35 Insurance Carriers
We're a National Agency, and we have tons of carriers offering work comp in Missouri. We have access to over 35 insurance companies with a diverse appetite and competitive rates. Our markets know we expect the lowest rates, bigger discounts, and more policy credits when we request a quote.
THE RIGHT QUOTE MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
SHOP COMP LIKE THE
BUSINESS PRO YOU ARE
Buying Workers Comp Insurance in Missouri
2019 Missouri Coverage Requirements
- Employers with five of more full-time or part-time employees are required to purchase workers compensation insurance. All construction related businesses are required to purchase coverage if they have one employee.
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners are automatically excluded for workers compensation, but they can elect to be covered.
- Corporate Officers are included for coverage. Missouri considers officers to be company employees and, therefore, they may not elect to be exempt under MO workers compensation laws unless the company has no more than two owners who are the only employees.
- LLC Members are automatically included on a workers compensation policy. However, they may elect to be excluded by excluding themselves on the Acord 130 application for workers compensation and completing a Missouri LLC Member Rejection of Coverage Form.
- All business owners must assign 10% of their payroll to class code 8810-Clerical or class code 8742-Sales.
2019 Payroll Requirements for Owners
- Sole-Proprietors and Partners who include themselves on workers compensation coverage must use a minimum payroll amount of $42,300 for rating purposes. (As of 01/01/2019)
- LLC Members and Corporate Officers must utilize a minimum payroll of $42,300 for the purpose of rating workers comp premium. (As of 01/01/2019)