Lawn Care Workers Compensation
Buy lower cost workers compensation insurance for your lawn or landscaping business.
See if your lawn or landscaping company qualifies for one of our Target Industry Programs.
We have target workers comp programs available for lawn care, landscaping, and gardening services. Many of our programs include coverage for snow removal as well so you can work during the off season. Our program insurance carriers offer discounted work comp rates up to 20% below market average. Get free, no obligation, quotes today including liability and property coverage for multi-line discounts and policy credits.
Have an Agent Contact Me
Lawn and Landscaping Workers Comp Insurance
Industry Classes Included in our Lawn Service Programs
- Class Codes
- Brief Business Description of Operations we Cover
- Park NOC. This is the most common classification used for lawn care companies and includes many related functions such as mowing, weeding, grounds maintenance, raking, fertilizing, and limited trimming and planting operations. Generally this class code is best suited for lawn care companies providing routine lawn services.
- This is a more specific class code related to the maintenance of athletic parks. It includes athletic parks where sporting events are viewed and applies to the care and maintenance of the entire facility.
- Auto Sales and Dealers. Applies to sales people employed by new and used care dealerships. This class also includes salespeople for boat and outboard engine dealerships. Not applicable to MA or TX.
- Tree pruning, spraying, and repairing is a specialized classification due to potential height exposure and the utilization of specific equipment such as chainsaws and sheers. This class may include pruning, removal, grinding, harvesting, and driving.
- Cemetery operations is closely related to these other codes in that much of the same work is performed. However, cemetery operations utilizes a specific code in most states.
- Many specialized park operations utilize this classification for rating coverage. Types of parks that may be apply include amusement parks, ranges, arenas, concessions, golf, boat rentals, racing, rodeos, tracks, and zoos.
- Classifying coverage for lawn care and landscaping industries can very between states due to exceptions and the nature of the operations. Contact one of our licensed producers for detailed information about your state requirements.
All States except ND, OH, WA, and WY
Lawn Care Highlights
Pay As You Go Coverage
A Rated Insurance Carriers
New Businesses Accepted
Deductible Plan Options
Lapses in Coverage Accepted
Other Lines of Coverage
In addition to offering specialized programs for workers compensation insurance, we've developed package programs for lawn and landscaping to include coverage for GL, property, equipment, and auto. Ask about our package options.
Top Carriers for Auto Service and Repair Coverage
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual is an all-lines carrier offering credits for qualified landscaping and lawn care companies.
Lawn Equipment Repair
We offer additional quote options from some of our other insurance companies depending on your state, nature of business, and claims experience. Give us a call today to learn more about our programs. And to see if your business qualifies for lower cost coverage on workmans comp.
California DBA: I-Shop Online Insurance Agency.