Office Workers Compensation
See if your office or IT company qualifies for lower workers compensation rates.
See if your Professional business qualifies for one of our Target Office and Tech Programs.
Small offices and technology companies don't typically have a hard time finding affordable workers compensation coverage; however, work comp rates do very significantly between insurance companies. We've created target programs for offices and technology firms that helps take the guess work out of shopping for insurance. We shop your workers comp with over 35 carriers so you get the best rates on coverage.
Have an Agent Contact Me
Workers Comp Insurance for Offices and IT
Industry Classes Included in our Office/IT Programs
- Class Codes
- Brief Business Description of Operations we Cover
- Clerical Office Employees. This is the most common class code utilized and is common to most policies regardless of the nature of business because most businesses have one or more clerical office employees. Common duties include financial, drafting, telephone answering, inside sales, designers, editors, programmers, and general office staff.
- Outside Sales and Collectors. This is also a very common class code and applies to many different types of businesses. Unless otherwise classified, all people in sales or who drive and travel frequently as part of their job should be classified as sales.
- Auditor, Accountant, and Programmers. This class code applies to clerical type employees who might travel as part of their job. Typical jobs include accounting, computer programming, IT services, or related clerical services. The exposure of traveling differentiates this class from clerical- 8810.
- Attorneys and Law Firms- all employees. This is a specific code for law firms and covers all employees including clerical, messengers, and drivers.
- Office Machine Installation and Repair. The common class code used for IT services involving hardware installation. Responsibilities include installation, adjustments, and repair to all types office machines such as computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, etc.
- California Only- Computer Programming and Software Development in CA.
- Physicians and Doctors Office- all employees. Includes all staff operating in a typical doctor's office.
- Physicians Office- CA only. Same as code 8832.
- Their are numerous related class code for many different types of professional offices and specific state rules that apply. Contact one of our Workers Comp Specialists for more details about coverage in your state.
All States except ND, OH, WA, and WY
Office and IT Services Highlights
Pay As You Go Coverage
A Rated Insurance Companies
New Business Ventures
Deductible Plan Options
Lapses in Coverage Accepted
Best Insurance Packages
In addition to the best prices on workers comp insurance, ask about our quick and easy coverage option for business owners insurance including liability, auto, property, data breach, EPLI, and more.
Our Top Carriers for Office and IT Insurance Coverage
Fast, Professional Quotes
Give us a call today to learn more about our programs for professional offices and computer service companies. Many of our carriers have the lowest rates in the state for these target class codes and related business types.